Friday, June 30, 2017

You got me rockin' and a-rollin' (Definitely Not suitable for kids)

Beach Boys - Barbara Ann /Composed by Mr. Fred Fassert/lyrics based on the Beach Boys version


A Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann
Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann
(Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann)
Barbara Ann take my hand
(Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann)
Barbara Ann
(Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann)
You got me rockin' and a rollin'
Rockin' and a reelin' Barbara Ann
Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann

Went to a dance looking for romance
Saw Barbara Ann so I thought I'd take a chance
Barbara Ann
Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann

Barbara Ann take my hand
(Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann)
Barbara Ann
(Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann)
You got me rockin' and a rollin'
Rockin' and a reelin' Barbara Ann
Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann

Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann
Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann
Barbara Ann take my hand
(Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann)
Barbara Ann
(Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann)
You got me rockin' and a rollin'
Rockin' and a reelin' Barbara Ann
Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann

(Let's go now!)
(Ow!)
(...)
(..., Carl)
(Hal, and his famous ashtray!)
(...)
(You smell like Rocky. You're always scratchin' it)
(Hey, come on!)
(Precious Folks, right over there. Down a little lower. Down a little lower!)
(Saw-- Tried--)

Tried Peggy Sue
Tried Betty Lou
Tried Mary Lou
But I knew she wouldn't do
Barbara Ann, Barbara Ann
Take my hand
Barbara Ann
Take my hand
You got me rockin' and a-rollin'
Rockin' and a-reelin'
Barbara Ann ba ba
Ba Barbara Ann

Ba ba ba ba Barbara Ann
Ba ba ba ba Barbara Ann
Barbara Ann
Take my hand
Barbara Ann
You got me rockin' and a-rollin'
Rockin' and a-reelin'
Barbara Ann ba ba
Ba Barbara Ann

Barbara Ann
Barbara Ann
Barbara Ann
Barbara Ann
Barbara Ann
Barbara Ann
Barbara Ann
Barbara Ann
You got me rockin' and a-rollin'


source:sing365.com/beralts

No comments:

Post a Comment